Re: [APD] Ideal water conditions for Amazon Swords

At 01:13 PM 4/21/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>It seems everybody has different water parameters, and
>different quantities of chemicals to supply necessary
>nutrients to their plants. I was wondering if somebody
>could give me a good idea as to the quality of the
>water people had success with. I am most curious about
>the temperature, the substrate, GH, KH, Phosphate,
>other dissolved minerals. Also, if anybody had any
>success with water conditioners like Equilibrium,
>which supposedly sets any water to proper balance of
>everything to support plant growth, (I find it hard to
>believe).

Water doesn't matter one bit (unless it's off the scale
in same way.

I've grown, and killed, plants in hard, soft acid and
alkaline water equally. Nutrients matter, water parameters
really don't in almost all cases.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net