[APD] Ideal water conditions for Amazon Swords

It seems everybody has different water parameters, and
different quantities of chemicals to supply necessary
nutrients to their plants. I was wondering if somebody
could give me a good idea as to the quality of the
water people had success with. I am most curious about
the temperature, the substrate, GH, KH, Phosphate,
other dissolved minerals. Also, if anybody had any
success with water conditioners like Equilibrium,
which supposedly sets any water to proper balance of
everything to support plant growth, (I find it hard to
believe).

Thanks everybody,
Sam.