[APD] RE: non-CO2 medium planted 55G

NW: "But, if you need help figuring out how much to dose, there is no better tool than Chuck's calculator."

http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/art_plant_dosage_calc.htm

That's a good one, but I think it's being bettered a little by The Fertilator:

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/fertilator.php

I test for NO3 and PO4 after each water change, then dose KNO3, NaH2PO4 (Seachem's Discus Buffer, aka monosodium phosphate), K2SO4, and CSM+B to get values close to these:

http://www.sfbaaps.com/reference/barr_02_02.shtml

But I add CO2, so those may be off. TBarr discusses dosing for non-CO2 tanks here:

http://www.barrreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=395

I don't know if that's a public article or not. If not, maybe he will share. :-)

TW