[APD] Re: Toronto LFS and jumping fish

I've now heard from numerous people that the Menagerie is the place to be. I'm all about the mom and pop stores, too. Really appreciate everyone's help.

As for jumping fish, I guess the logic should have spoken for itself: don't keep jumping fish ;). I think too many books have made me think that nearly all fish like to play skydiver. In my limited experience the only fish I've ever noticed being a potential hazard are the killifish (which I was forced to give away because of the move...dammit).

B.