Re: [APD] Pump help

>>>I've used the Quiet One 800, 4000, 4000HH and the 5000 and the  design is
slightly
diff when you get up above the 3000  model.<<<

I'm trying to find a pump that runs quiet and the "Quiet One 3000" would
have been fine if the impeller  would have started back up after a power  outage.

I bought a Eheim pump thinking that it would run quiet and while I'm sure
it's a good pump, it is anything but quiet.

I'm thinking of returning the Eheim and getting another pump but I  don't
know what pump to try next I thought that the Eheim would be the top  off the
line.

What is the design difference between the "Quiet One 3000" and the  higher
rated Quiet One pumps?

Bill