RE: [APD] Update on rare Crypts

The last recent import of rare Crypts, we received
only 9 plants. Two we placed in our lab to attempt TC,
the others were sold at around $65 each.

Notwithstanding this horrible price, we lost money.
The cost of the entry alone to clear customs and
Agriculture inspections is just over $300 and then we
have to fly them here, pay for the plants, and
Phytosanitary
certificate, also shipping to the USA etc etc.

I've some Crypt X timahensis available to all
Cryptocoryne enthusiasts.

I will send directly through the post, to any country.
Email me for the photos and price.

Brooks