Re: [APD] Dosing with Dry vs liquid fertilizers

I don't think it makes much diff. If you are adding lots
and worried about the concentration in the aquariumin the
immediate vicinity of where you add the stuff, you can add
a little at a time or dilute it in water first.

Some find the powder easier to handle. Some find the liquid
easier to measure. The hobbyist's convenience will be of
notoriously little concern to the fish and the plants in
the aquarium.

Scott H.