Re: [APD] RE: Yahoo mail Word Wrap

Log into Yahoo Mail. Select Mail Options, and under Personalization, select General Preferences. Under Messages, find Screen Width (Composing Plain Text Mail) and choose a number between 55 and 72 (if the number is over 72, you'll encounter word wrap issues; closer to 55 means your e-mail text will have a narrower column, yada, yada, yada). Don't forget to Save the Changes BEFORE exiting that screen.

Kyle Williams wrote:
P.S. Does anyone know how to get Yahoo mail to wordwrap? My posts will be one

long line on the APD page if I don't hit return, but Yahoo mail puts a big space

between lines if I manually return. I feel damned if I do and damned if I don't!

In terms of evolution, I think algae are far from weenies. They can live in more toxic >places, live on far less, handle more mechanical shock than any plant, live higher, >lower, colder, warmer, saltier, darker, there is even a human infestation form that >gets on the legs. I've seen some cases of it on patients in West Africa. I'm unaware >of any higher plants that grow on us.

Regards, Tom Barr