Re: [APD] RE: Why algae don't grow and plants do under non limiting conditions

Did I like forget to put a winkie in that message? Drat!

"Darwinian Weenies" is not abject criticism. Just poking
some fun at the anthropomorphics of aquatic science. Why,
even in my most cynical mood, I would think of them at
worst as Huxley Hotdogs or Fermi Frankfurters. But never
actually as weenies.

sh