Re: [APD] Ex-planted tank

They might last even longer without the wet polysacchrinous
biofilm on them ;-)

So long as you don't store the rubber parts under
unltraviolet (or sunshine), they should last for a few
years without drying out. The silicone seams on the
aquarium should last for ages.

Hope this means you will be getting a new tank
(eventually). Aren't they fun to set up ?  :-)

Scott H.