Re: [APD] Re:green water inside in the winter

Southern exposure, i.e. window; all day.
 Doesn't matter how much mirace gro you use as long as you don't overdo --
i'd start with about 1/4 - 1/8 the recommended amount or less. Putting the
container ouside helps. I'd also wipe the inside of your aquarium glass with
a wad of paper toweling and throw that in. You can use the paper underwater
-- no problem.
 Liz