Re: [APD] re water changes

Wise, Nicholas wrote:

Then why am I (and many others) adding KNO3 to my planted tank 3x a week? Or have I misunderstood your post?

If I don't add KNO3, I quickly reach 0 Nitrates.

You just answered your own question.

-Nick

Okay, I guess my previous post was kinda presumptuous. I've never seen growth like that in my own tank. I started adding KN03, but after testing found that was a no-no. In my tank it builds up on it's own and water changes are necessary in two weeks to keep the levels sane. I've got relatively low light however, so that is likely it.

- C.