[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [APD] Swagelok B-SS4-A


Try McMaster-Carr. They have a huge catalog of all sorts of items. They have things I've never seen anywhere else. And almost always have it in stock. Go to www.mcmaster.com and look at pages 111-118 for barbed tube fittings with threaded ends. The smallest I saw on the first page was for a 1/16 inch pipe by 1/16 ID tube in various plastics. Prices would be in the $4.00 range for a pack of 10 fittings. They don't have a minimum order and have several warehouses around the country for faster shipping. I am not connected with them in any way other than being a good and satisfied customer. We get same day delivery by their delivery service at work for orders placed before 11:00 AM for no extra charge.

I will say that I don't like looking at their online catalog because it is too slow with my dial up service here at home. I have a printed catalog at work. You won't get one of those though because they only go to companies or very large customers. It is the same one you see online.

Jerry Smith in Bloomingdale, NJ

From: Vaughn Hopkins <hoppy1 at surewest_net> Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:47:39 -0800
I purchased a Swagelok metering valve on ebay and learned a lesson: it may well cost more than >the valve just to get the fittings needed to hook it up! Mine has tiny little hose barbs, like for 2 mm >ID tubing, and I still can't find a barb fitting with pipe threads on the other end that will match >it..... But, I am still looking.

Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com