Jerry Smith in Bloomingdale, NJ

From: Vaughn Hopkins <hoppy1 at surewest_net> Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:47:39 -0800
I purchased a Swagelok metering valve on ebay and learned a lesson: it may well cost more than >the valve just to get the fittings needed to hook it up! Mine has tiny little hose barbs, like for 2 mm >ID tubing, and I still can't find a barb fitting with pipe threads on the other end that will match >it..... But, I am still looking.