[APD] Re: External co2 Reactors/Flow Reduction

Just from going from the pictures, I could see that the output valve was
partially closed. Can't just be that simple can it?

- Chris.

Thanks for the reply Chris. No, I tried all manners of closing and opening the valves on each side of the canister/external reactor setup. The pics showed the combination which resulted in the BEST flow it was ever able to generate.

I was hoping that Ghazanfar Ghori would weigh in on this topic as the author of the article. Especially since both he and I are using canister filters rated for tanks up to 15g larger than our present tanks. As opposed to Reggie, whose filter can be used on a tank 45g larger than his.

Still open for suggestions!

RJ