Re: [APD] substrate and substrate heating

Liz, have you had any problems with Eco-Complete? I really like having black or near black gravel, and black blasting grit particles are too sharp for bottom feaders. So, I plan on using Eco-Complete when I set up my aquarium this summer. I don't expect it to be any better for plants than plain gravel, but it should look better. (to me.)
Vaughn Hopkins