[APD] fish that eats duckweed

I have a goldfish that arrived as a tiny baby with some plants a few years
ago. He is the pro at duckweed and any filamentous algae removal. If my
clumps of java moss get too hairy I put it in his tank and he cleans it
right up, duckweed sneaks in just give him an hour, red snails getting too
prolific, he takes care of that too. Everyone raves about shrimp, but my
goldie is fantastic and he doesn't bother the "good" plants, if he would
just stop growing now:-)

Pat