[APD] Re: no discrepancy

Having attended a plant meeting at Ms. Walstad's house, I can attest to no
discrepancy between her statement that she fertilizes with fish food and that
she doesn't add ferts to the water column and yet she 'ferts' the swords.  She
doesn't add ferts to the water column, what she did start adding was broken up
pieces of some kind of root tablet, pushed into the dirt. I didn't bother
asking her what kind it was.  She doesn't dose the water column, she adds to the
substrate which may have been going for a long time (I think I remember her
saying that one of her tanks is 12 or 15 years old -- can't remember which).
Just my observation for what it's worth.