Re: [APD] Sagittaria Subulata For Sale

It is possible to set up a planted tank and skip the
"cycling" routine. Use lots of plants to start off. They'll
take care of things better than patience.

Learned that one from Karen Randall and darned if it
doesn't work like a charm.

Scott H.

then.<http://www.theweathernetwork.com/Weather/Cities/Can/Pages/CAON0536.htm>