Re: [APD] We put the K in KNO3

> Any suggestions how add K without nitrates? Can you just get K? :)

GregWatson.com  K2SO4 -- potassium sulfate or KH2PO4 -- potasium
hydrogen phosphate if you aren't too worried about phosphate levels

FWIW, the nitrate levels I measure with a kit seem not to mean
anything within 8 weeks of opening the reagent containers.  I've
measured before and after dosing without seeing a change.  Nitrate dip
strips are no better.  Before discovering this I backed off NO3 dosing
and discovered that plant growth ceased.  YMMV.

--
Liz

"This employee is one neuron shy of a synapse."