[APD] Lighting for 10 gallon using mini-compacts

Hello,

I've been trying to look for good lighting for my 10
gallon planted tank for some time now. And I know most
of you would probaby say, that's simple just order a
CF from AHSupply. Well sadly, I don't have the skills
to build the enclosure or do the wiring. So I started
to think about alternatives. I've recently stumbled
across this site where they were selling

"All Glass Mini Compact Bulb"
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=9870&N=2004+113030+2146963271

These are 10 Watt CF bulbs are built specifically for
live aquatic plants at 6500K temps. At $5 a piece, I
think that's pretty decent. I was thinking of getting
2 of these bulbs and sticking them in:

All-Glass Economy Full Hood
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=3792&Ntt=economy%20hood&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Np=1&N=0&Nty=1

So for $30 or so I think I could get pretty good
lighting without the hassle of building your own
lighting fixtures.

What do you guys think? Do you think this will work?

Thanks.

-WC