Re: [APD] Most tapwater has little CO2

Hmmm, the variation is obvious, but the extent of variation
from locale to locale is not.

My tapwater comes out at 7.0-7.2 and never changes more
than 0.1 units if you leave it out -- usually will change
by 0.0 units if you leave it out. It's pressurized in the
supply pipes at about 40+ psi.

And I suppose, like chlorine, stirring will remove a lot of
it quickly as will aerators on faucets.

sh