RE: [APD] To pearl or not to pearl...

>So it appears my well water has 33.362 ppm CO2 out of the cold tap and
>slightly less, 30.286 ppm CO2, when mixed with hot to 75 F.

And you think it's coincidence 30ppm CO2 is given as about thr
highest safe limit for fish? Change all your water and the fish
look at bit stressed but none die but boy do the plants do well with
late morning daily water changes of any decent proportion.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://killifish.vrx.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://www.vrx.net