Re: [APD] How to not break URL links

I don't think anyone doubts the services. What they doubt is the link itself. Where's this link taking me? It says tinyurl or whatever...but where is it going?

It's what people don't know that they are afraid of. And it's ignorance (yes, I'm using that word intentionally) that causes people to be susceptible to attack.

--Mike

Nick Ternes wrote:

Or makeashorterlink.com.  I've had no problems with viruses etc from
these services, and I don't know anyone who has.
Nick Ternes
Port Washington, WI
WAKO
AKA