Re: [APD] Re: Redneck Palooza

I used to enjoy fishing, and generally ate what I caught, but now I only eat fish or other seafood that I buy at the grocery store. Those fish are, I am sure, caught only using the most humane methods, guaranteed not to cause the slightest discomfort to the fish. In fact my guess is that the fish volunteer to become my evening meal. I used to eat a lot of pieces of cows too, but quit that when they began to take revenge on me by clogging my arteries with cholesterol, proving that, unlike the fish, they had not volunteered to join me for dinner.