[APD] RE: weeds

> I'll try to ignore the redneck-a-phobia out of politeness.
> -derek parr

It's okay to tease red necks if ya are one:-)
I might not like what I see in the mirror, but I ain't sceeared of myself
neither.
Em boys know where the aquatic weeds are and when they grow. That's a good
reference. I ask them and talk them more in the field than anyone else.
They think I'm fish and game generally, when they see I'm looking for vile
noxious weeds that choke their propellers, improves navigation, improves
fisheries........... they are quite happy and very helpful. Always be
cordial and friendly.

Regards,
Tom Barr

subscribe at BarrReport_com           Get connected
www.BarrReport.com                    Get the information