RE: [APD] To pearl or not to pearl...

Hi Robert,

Thank you, I concur. The bubbles I'm seeing are most definitely being
produced by the plants. My reasoning is based on the following:

* The tiny bubbles appear only on the plants, nothing else
* Some plants produce far more bubbles than others
* Sources of cuts or damage on foliage produce chains of bubbles
* Another tank without plants produces no bubbles at all following the same
50% water change
* The plants in a tank under low light produce very few bubbles, if any

--
Thanks Again,
Bob Zink