Re: [APD] Water Changes and Crypt Rot

Sure. Hard to tell some crypts from others. I'm going by
the tag the nursery put in the little pot when they sent
the stock to the lfs. I don't know who their supplier is or
how accurate they are with labeling.

This particular store only caries two forms of crypt, this
so-called wendtii and walkerii.
sh

--- "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net> wrote:
> At 04:51 PM 3/13/05 -0800, you wrote:
> >--- "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net> wrote:
>>
> Are you sure it's wendtii? The reason I ask is although
> there
> are uncounted forms of wendtii, even the oh so rare
> "giant"
> form doesn't get two feet tall that I know of, but C. x
> wilisii
> does, commony and isn't that dissimilar. Any chance this
> is
> what it might be?

_Aquarium Plants_, Christel Kasselmann, will be speaking about plants and tanks at the NEC 30th Annual Convention

It's not too late to register. Get info at:

http://www.northeastcouncil.org/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index