Re: [APD] Water Changes and Crypt Rot

At 04:51 PM 3/13/05 -0800, you wrote:
>> them?
>> >
>> >Well, they were just cute little things when I got them
>> >from the lfs. They were the bronze/reddish variety.
>>
>> Got a pic?

>Nope. I could send you some of what's left of it -- I still
>keep a starter batch in my 30 gal. Although most of it is
>promised to Penny in Connecticut.
>
>However, I don't think mine is the only tank that this
>plant has had its way with. Lots of food, a rich substrate,
> lost of room, CO2, light, and patience and a small stand
>can turn into a thicket and then navigation hazard.
>
>sh

Are you sure it's wendtii? The reason I ask is although there
are uncounted forms of wendtii, even the oh so rare "giant"
form doesn't get two feet tall that I know of, but C. x wilisii
does, commony and isn't that dissimilar. Any chance this is
what it might be?

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://killifish.vrx.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://www.vrx.net