Re: [APD] Nupro metering valves

Yes, you are right, and the two valves sold for $35 last time. That was more than I could come up with at that time (and still is), but maybe this pair will go cheaper. Realistically my budget may only stretch far enough for a used valve. And, I am bidding on a single valve on ebay right now, with the auction ending in a couple of days. You know, a retired engineer like me could have a ball with this hobby without ever putting water in the tank! When I worked at my first job, in a research job, I had the pleasure of playing with regulators, fittings, valves, filters, venturi flow meters, gages, etc. to my hearts content, and I miss it. Now I tell my wife that at least I'm not in a bar spending it all on drinking.