[APD] illegal plants

speaking of illegal plants...  this is not meant to
add fire to the conspiracy theorists or
anti-government militias, but a year or so ago i
posted in this list a question about whether anyone
grows Ipomoea aquatica, and whether it can be grown in
an open-topped aquarium.  for those who know, I.
aquatica is a water morning glory, aka, kangkung, an
edible vegetable, sometimes known as water spinach.
you can buy it at asian markets.

not surprisingly, i got no replies about it, but
months later, i get an email from the government!
from the USDA or whichever agency regulates these
things warning me that such plant is illegal to
cultivate and inquiring where i got mine...

tsuh yang