[APD] Re: Red Eye, Black Eye, Custard Pies. . .

>>S. Hieber>>Before we take a turn down a road that's slippery and all
downhill, how about first we get some info out on colors other than red
and green. How does one get some other colors into ones aquascape? I
mean other than promoting malevolent chlorosis ;-) What are the options?

Go Marine. Grow Coral, specifically zoanthids.  They offer a phenomenal
color pallet.

Errrr.  Was that blasphemy?  I'm sorry it was a slip.  I didn't mean it.
hehehe

 Shawn Richardson
www.skrichardson.com