Re: [APD] RE: getting the red out

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:46:05 -0800 (PST), S. Hieber <shieber at yahoo_com> wrote:

> Also, just for the record, it wasn't I that presented the
> pic to which Tom refers. Not that I wouldn't consider
> punching up the saturation a tad, just like 'most everyone
> else, if I did ;-)

And not all those reds can be accounted for by Photoshop, either.  I
don't think anyone here would like to go on record as suggesting that
most of the photos submitted for the AGA contest have been
Photoshopped.

I have noticed that if I let my NO3 levels drop a bit and slightly
raise levels of traces that the plants display "pinker" reds with
plant growth but having just enough NO3 to sustain that is tricky.  I
am wondering if anyone has looked at the impact of individual
micronutrients.

--
Liz

Breakthroughs are not created through consensus.