[APD] going to amano country again! OT

Sorry for small off topic, but I will be moving back to Japan in 2006.
I hope to dig deeper into the japanese hobbyworld and learn something , may
be even more than eastern style aquascaping. ( and Japanese aquatic
vocabulary)
One of the objectives will be to find and track  the infamous amano shrimp
in the wild. Last time is was there between 97 and 2000,  I must have been
perceived as  the weird foreigner standing kneedeep in ricefield mud
looking for plants and animal life.
For now I will have to plan reduction of aquarium related activities and
that is no good.

suisoman Dirk