Re: [APD] What I've forgotten would make a great book. - or -- The book I forgot I read

Small wonder, Richard. The info was swamped into near
obscurity by all the hoopla back then about the
SUHRRAINKVHO (super ultra humongous really really and I'm
not kidding very high output) bulbs. While enormously
powerful, the UV, xray, and gamma radiation restricted
their sales to only specially licensed users ;-) .

sh

--- "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net> wrote:
> At 06:57 AM 3/6/2005 -0800, you wrote:
> >. . . the
> >prototypical HVHO (Hyper Very High Output)
>
> This is the first I've heard of them and I scoured the
> lighting manufacturors for a solid year lookin for info
> about lights.

_Aquarium Plants_, Christel Kasselmann, will be speaking about plants and tanks at the NEC 30th Annual Convention

It's not too late to register. Get info at:

http://www.northeastcouncil.org/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index