Re: [APD] off topic gmail

*chuckle* thanks... I have the labels for all my various lists... the
organization I meant is keeping messages organized into threads.   I
notice gmail doesn't make editing the message subject as easy as
outlook express or other mail programs.

for example, if I changed a few words in the subject of my reply to
you, gmail will start a whole new thread for it... the recent thread
about BGA shows up as 6 or 7 different threads on my screen

ttyl
Gordon