Re: [APD] Re:Treatment for BGA in a non planted tank

At 08:48 AM 3/4/2005 -0800, you wrote:

>This (EM) also works in a marine tank for red slime, Cyano.
>KNO3 additions are not going to a help a AF rift tank.
>Some mainteance will and a simple blackout will kill it.
>
>Any non planted tank can kill any algae with a blackout.
>
>Cost?= 0.00$$
>
>Then do some water changes(I suggest large weekly change) and clean the
filter and maintain reasonable fish loads for your maintenance routine.

I agree; this is what I've found too. Change most of the water,
diatom the crap out of it (literally) change most of the water
again. And again. A blackout will speed this up a lot.

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net