Re: [APD] BGA --

My two cent worth: no aquarium is really separated from the rest of the environment if you ever do water changes. The water you siphon out goes into the environment, complete with whatever antibiotics are in it, and those antibiotics can help outside organisms develop an immunity to them. In my opinion that is a major problem with most antibiotics, whether taken by humans, animals, or used in aquariums.