[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[APD] Re: BGA Advice


>KNO3 is Potassium (K) Nitrate (NO3).  I'm pretty sure you can order it
>from Greg Watson.  http://www.gregwatson.com/   Great guy, great
>shipping, great prices.

KNO3 can also be found at your local hardware store in the form of Greenlite Stump Remover.  This is what I use in all my tanks.  I think that Grants Stump Remover is also used but I have stuck with the Greenlite brand.  Hope this helps.

Nick Wilhite
Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com