Re: [APD] BGA --

S. Hieber wrote:

Lots of folks are prescribed them and take them for less
reason. To end an awfully painful sore throat more quickly,
as a precautionary measure against secondary infections,
etc. It's not a life and death matter each time someone
takes antibiotics.

Life and death only seems kind of extreme.

--- "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net> wrote:

Using antibiotics for anything except saving an animale

life is irresponsible; it causes (other) bacteria to
build up
a resistance.

I agree. Restricting antibiotic use to life and death circumstances is a bit extreme but the ! at #$%^& public cannot be trusted to finish their perscriptions in full. I mean, if people can't even be bothered to remove excess text from their quoted messages, why on earth should we trust John Q. Public with antibiotics? I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, I'm just using it as an example. We are all equally stupid at times and together responsible for the idocy of the mob.

- Chris.