From: Martin Gorjup [mailto:martingorjup at blueyonder_co.uk]
Sent: 01 March 2005 23:22
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: Re: [APD] BGA advice

?Do you have lots of iron in your tapwater?

Got that orange bathtub near the plughole thing happening??

No, Richard.  Very little iron in the tap but it gets added via Flourish
and one Dennerle iron tablet once a week.  Don?t know what the Fe
measurement is, no kit.  Plants doing fine, modest growth (that?s what I
want) no leaf signs of deficiency etc
Martin