Re: [APD] Re: Small diameter fish food binders?-a bit off-topic.

At 03:15 PM 3/1/2005 -0500, you wrote:
><
>The main fish magazine in Britain (Practical Fishkeeping) keeps on going on
>about how beefheart is very bad for discus, as the animal fats that are
>liquid at warm-blooded temperatures don't stay liquid in a cold-blooded fish

What, and they're liquid at human body temperature?

Ever see any ads for Beef heart in PFK?

Maybe I'm cynical but "follow the money". Do they have a citation
to some peer reviewed journal that shows it's really harmful?

One of my friends has raised angels and discus since the late 50s.
The staple diet he feeds is beefheart based.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net