Re: [APD] BGA

> is there a formula for the amount of erythromycin to dose say in a 75 g
> tank. If you have a 250 g size pill, what do you do, just crush it up and
> sprinkle it into the tank?

Don't forget to remove as much as possible physically prior to doing
this. Once the stuff starts to die off it makes a huge mess.  Physical
removal of as much of it while its still alive will help with this.

I did this once, and it worked. But it made a decent mess. I would
definately try the other methods described here and use this as a the
last resort.