Re: [APD] easy water change suggestions

Shireen Gonzaga wrote:

Hi all ...

I have totally had it with my python. The tap attachment makes me nuts, and I've gone through 3 of them in the past two years.

Their actually waterbed filler/drainer attchments and you can get them at Walmart for $2. Unfortunately they are made of plastic and crack/missthread easily. I'm starting to go through the same as you before I have to replace soon. I would like to see stainless steel versions that would last forever. Unfortunately this is not the 1950's and we don't even make things in heavy bake-lite plastic anymore.

- Chris.