Re: [APD] easy water change suggestions

When I used them for filling, I tended to break them once
or twice a year right at the throat. Some are harder on
their toys than others but hey aren't made to withstand
much lateral force (i.e., no tugging allowed). I wished I
could get one made out of metal instead of plastic, but
couldn't find one. So instead I attach the hose directly to
the faucet, with a hose adaptor fitting and use a large
garden sprinkler (the hand held type that's often used on a
wand) to disperse the flow into the aquarium.

Pythons are great. They work. But there are alternatives.

sh