RE: [APD] Small diameter fish food binders?-a bit off-topic.

Well, I can see how some folks might think that that is
neither simpler or easier than the commercially prepared
stuff. And there's the real estate issue: location location
location.

Live food is  nice way to go, but it doesn't fit eveyone,
not that Richard said that it did.

sh