[APD] Re: easy water change suggestions

----- Original Message -----
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:51:33 -0500
From: Shireen Gonzaga <whimbrel at comcast_net>
I have totally had it with my python. The tap attachment makes me nuts,
and I've gone through 3 of them in the past two years.

Go to your local hardware store and get a brass tap adapter. Being a waterbed veteran, I used to ruin the threads on those plastic ones just about every time I used it. If you're talking about the sink pump itself, don't buy the Python brand. You can get one marketed for waterbeds for $2 (US) at WalMart or any bedroom store that sells waterbeds.