RE: [APD] Small diameter fish food binders?-a bit off-topic.

>Well, if you factor in the cost of driving your daphnia, brine shrimp,
>etc around to see live Shakespearean theatre, museums, opera--to get
>them "cultured" it's hardly "free." Actually, tho, it's a time thing,
>and when a culture crashes, what-to-do, what-to-do--Cyclop-eze is there,
>ever-faithful, waiting in the fridge to be summoned.:-)

Don't quit the day job :-)

"A" culture? That's your problem right there. N-way redundancy
to the rescue says Captain obvious.

I hatch bbs is a four chamber 2L soda botle thing. Daphnia is
done in 7 two gal tanks. I have half a dozen BIG plastic tubs
of white worms.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net