Re: [APD] Re: Boiling Water with...

> If we filled two red, white and blue buckets with water, put  DuplaTherm
> cables in both, gave the controllers to Thomas Barr and George Booth, which
> would boil faster:
>
> 1) George's bucket
> 2) Thomas' bucket
> 3) Barr and Booth discussing the relative merits of substrate heating

Your conditions make the operator immaterial.  Everyone knows the
water in the red bucket will boil faster!  Red is hotter than white
and blue -- e.g. red light districts and heat lamps.  Water in the
blue bucket will be acceptable only for keeping cold water species
such as white cloud minnows or goldfish.  Blue is colder than white
and red.

Liz