[APD] Re: Boiling Water with...

OK,

If we filled two red, white and blue buckets with water, put DuplaTherm cables in both, gave the controllers to Thomas Barr and George Booth, which would boil faster:

1) George's bucket
2) Thomas' bucket
3) Barr and Booth discussing the relative merits of substrate heating

This is probably not fair since Thomas' bucket would probably not boil since he would keep stopping to do large water changes.....

Sorry, slow sunday

Bill Lynn

Message: 2 Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 17:04:36 -0600 From: "Tom Wood" <tomwood2 at flash_net> Subject: [APD] Boiling Water To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Good Lord,

Are we really so dead that the temperature of water gets this much press?

TW