Re: [APD] RE: Microwaves and cables

> Tom,
>
>          I suppose a microwave external water heater can be designed
> incorporating thermostatic control etc. We engineers can go berserk with
> ideas and features. Its simpler and efficient to use a plain old heater
:-)

> Raj

I know:-) Especially the _engineers_! Aren't they already berserk?
Forget simple and cheap, we need a super "macrowave" turbo charged heater.
This is the home of the monster truck after all. If we say it kills algae
or reduces algae, it'll sell for sure.

I was going to save it for April Fool's day but I'll __never top__ George
Booth's prank.

Regards,
Tom Barr